Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lightsabers



By far, one of the coolest weapons in any movie ever is the lightsaber. What's cooler than a sword that's made out of a laser that can cut through anything (except other lightsabers) and can block laser guns??? So awesome. As a kid, I always loved to pretend to be a jedi with my toy light-up lightsaber.
I found this cool diagram on how a lightsaber is made. It's crazy how a movie prop that was originally made out of a handle for a camera flash with a dowel rod could become one of the coolest weapons ever. I also love how no two lightsabers are the same. They all have different handles and different colored blades depending on who it belongs too.
Thank you George Lucas, for giving me a new way to be better than my younger brother. Lightsaber fighting rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment