Thursday, December 17, 2009

nananananananananananananananana BATMAN!

Everyone knows about Batman so there's not a whole lot new I can say about him. He's the Dark Knight. He's the savior of Gotham City. He dresses like a bat and fights crime. When you say it like that, it sounds ridiculous and in fact, it kind of is. But he's one of my favorite super heroes. I watched some old Adam West Batman with my dad when I was a kid. Its funny how a hero like that could change to Christian Bale's version of Batman. Just look at them
He went from a goofy looking guy in tights and a cape with witty one-liners and bat-everything to being a raspy-voiced crime-fighting machine. Why so serious? Isn't it obvious, because Adam West isn't Batman anymore and now he demands to be taken seriously. Also, I love the new Batsuit. I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment