Thursday, December 17, 2009

Link, Hero of Time


I can't write a blog entry about The Legend of Zelda series without writing posts about each of the main characters. I'm starting off with Link.
Link is a Hylian, an elflike race that inhabits the land of Hyrule. In every game in the series, he wears his signature green hat and tunic. He always starts his journey as an ordinary person, but as the game progresses, he gains new skills, abilities and weapons. Link uses a sword and shield to battle his enemies. Some of his other signature weapons include a Bow and Arrows, Bombs, and a Boomerang.
I think Link is one of the greatest game heroes of all time. His personality is almost completely up to the player because Link never speaks throughout most of the games. Link can be anyone, and I always feel like I am Link when I play the Zelda games.

No comments:

Post a Comment