Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ocarina of Time

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. It has been for about 10 years and I have played through the entire game at least 20 times. What is it about the game that makes it so great? Why is it that I can play the game every year around Christmas time and still enjoy it just as much as I did the first time? Well for starters, It brought a great game series into a new dimension. It had a huge immersive game world that I could explore. It had great music and a great story. I'm inspired every time I play it.
It's truly a timeless classic. I hope one day I can make a game that has the same qualities as this game. I want people who play it to go back and play it over and over again and inspire gamers to want to make games just like this game did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment